Summer Term Lessons: (12 week course)
Cost: £96.00 per term (Families with 3 or more children receive a 10% discount).
- Children: (all our lessons last for 30 minutes)
- Booking for the Summer term is currently open. Spaces for duckling classes, grade 1 and grade 1 strong are now sold out. For all other grades please contact reception for availability.
- We will be taking new customer bookings for the Autumn term on Wednesday 26th July 2017. Please note spaces are limited for the lower grades up until grade 2. Please click here for further information regarding the booking procedure.
||4.50pm - 6.20pm
||4.40pm - 6.40pm
||4.40pm - 6.40pm
||11.00am - 4.00pm
||12.00noon - 3.00pm
6.00pm - 8.00pm
Swim School Terms & Conditions:
Please follow this link for a full list of terms & conditions:
The swimming ability of each pupil will be assessed the first eight weeks of term. The swimming instructor will complete a progress review sheet during the 9th week of lessons. This review will inform the pupil of how they have performed and whether they are ready to move to the next stage. Places for the following term of lessons can be booked during weeks ten and eleven of term. Week 12 is fun week!
To help ensure we maintain the highest possible standards we have put together a set of terms and conditions which we ask swimming lesson customers to read and follow at all times.
- Intensive four or five day courses are offered during the school holidays.
- We offer a range of beginner classes for children and adults.
- 30 minute lessons are available at 9.00, 9.30 & 10.00am, 4.30, 5.00
& 5.30pm for children.
- Adult classes run at 6:00pm.
- Very small class sizes (a maximum of 4 pupils per class).
- 5 day courses = £39.00 per
- 4 day courses = £31.50 per
Please click here for Summer Half-Term dates.
Please click here for Summer Holiday dates.
Please note: All bookings must be confirmed with payment. Book early as places will be limited!