- Is there an age restriction on the parties?
We aim our parties at the 5 - 10 age range. Children need to be turning 5 as a minimum to have a party at Canons and then 4 years of age is the youngest any participant can be.
Minimum age for a trampoline party is 5 years of age. No children 4 years or younger will be allowed on the trampolines.
- Is the party tea food provided?
The host has to provide all the food.
- What facilities are there to prepare food?
We have a small fitted kitchen with a sink, fridge/ feezer. microwave and kettle. Please note: we allow no electrical equipment to be brought in.
- Who sends out the party invites?
Canons can provide invitations (with a map) at your request. Please ask when making your booking.
- Where do I tell my guests to meet for the party?
Canons Sports Centre can only be accessed through Dalkeith Grove at weekends, all guests should be given the postcode HA7 4SQ, as this will direct them to the right place.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further enquiries.
If you decide that you would like to book a party with us, the steps below show how to go about making a booking:
- Decide the date you would like to have your party (remember that we only host parties at the weekends).
- Call the centre and we will check the date you would like to book. If available, we can then make a provisional booking.
- We will send an application form (as well as a code of dress form for trampoline bookings) through the post or via email. This needs to be completed and returned to the centre with a £30 deposit within 2 weeks of making the provisional booking.
- Once we have received the application form and deposit, we will confirm the party in writing.
- We will call you a week before your party booking to see if you have any questions or requests.
- Saturday 15.00 - 16.40 (TEA 16.00 - 16.40)
- Saturday 16.00 - 17.40 (TEA 17.00 - 17.40)
- Sunday 15.00 - 16.40 (TEA 16.00 - 16.40)
- Sunday 16.00 - 17.40 (TEA 17.00 - 17.40)
Our parties comprise of 1 hour in our sports hall for the main activity e.g. bouncy castle and games. This is followed by 40 minutes in a separate hall for your party teas.