Menu
Close
Leaving a Legacy: The Frances Mary Buss Fellowship

Legacies have played a key part in North London’s success and that continues today. Whether large or small, a gift in your Will can help support the School as a whole, or an aspect of the School with which you have a particular affinity. Whether you are writing your Will for the first time or amending it with a Codicil, leaving a bequest to North London is straightforward.

Many of our alumnae tell us that they would like to leave a gift to the Bursary Fund. Offering bursaries to our students is central to the ethos of the school, as it allows us to offer the best education to bright pupils irrespective of their background. And as a School without a large historic endowment, we rely on gifts and legacies.

Those who tell us that they have left us a legacy are invited to become a member of the Frances Mary Buss Fellowship. The Fellowship was established as a way of saying thank you to those who have decided to leave North London a legacy, and to recognise their generosity. Members are invited to a special event each year, as well as our Founder’s Day service and celebrations. Members also enjoy a lifetime subscription to The North Londoner magazine, Canons Life magazine and ONLine magazine.

If you are considering leaving a gift to North London, thank you. Our Director of Development will be pleased to talk to you about your wishes and intentions, though we don't require you to disclose the amount, unless you wish to tell us.

Thank you for considering including North London in your Will; we are most grateful for your support.

For more information please click here, or contact:

Abigail Graham, Development Manager
T: 020 8951 6479
E: agraham@nlcs.org.uk

Please click here to read our FMB Fellowship Booklet

Tap here for SUB-MENU content