North London Collegiate School welcomes support from individuals, foundations and organisations and would be delighted to discuss ways in which relationships may be fostered with potential supporters.
NLCS pledges to treat its supporters with the highest level of care and respect. The School has written this Supporter Charter to assure donors of the integrity and accountability of its Development programme.
While we are happy to receive gifts which will support a particular aspect of our work, the School cannot accept gifts when a condition of such acceptance would compromise the School’s autonomy and academic freedom.
- use your gift carefully and responsibly
- respect your wish to assign a gift to a particular aspect of our work
- use unrestricted gifts for such purposes as the School judges will best advance its priorities
- promptly acknowledge your support
- offer appropriate acknowledgment, recognition, and publicity for your gift, and to respect anonymity, if requested
- keep you informed about the impact of your gift and about the School’s evolving needs and priorities
- ensure that your personal details and donations are kept secure, and never share your personal data with other organisations
- ensure that all our activities are open and fair, honest and legal
- acknowledge any queries promptly
- give access to the School’s most recent published financial accounts
- inform you whether those seeking gifts are volunteers or employees of the School
If you would like to discuss any aspect of the Supporter Charter or other matters concerning Development activity at the School, please contact:
Deborah Sobel, Director of Development
T: 020 8951 6376