Menu
Close
NLCS Jeju

Consistent with the School’s outward-looking ethos, we have embarked on the exciting project of opening NLCS Jeju, a Korean campus on the beautiful island of Jeju. The close relationship between the schools is mutually beneficial and exchanges and visits between them is just one of the many close ties which bind them together; staff appointed to NLCS Jeju are interviewed and trained at NLCS (UK) in order to ensure a thorough understanding of the NLCS ethos.

An emphasis on an ambitious education which encourages scholarship and a love of subject, the importance placed on pastoral care such that no pupil is without support in their time at the School and the strength of an education which truly allows the whole personality to grow are the basis of an NLCS education. We are extremely proud of all that has been achieved at our Korean campus in bringing this philosophy to life in a new cultural context.

About NLCS Jeju

NLCS Jeju is an independent day and boarding school for girls and boys aged between 4 and 18 and was the first to be constructed within the Jeju Global Education City, a high-quality English-speaking educational environment on the beautiful island of Jeju off the coast of South Korea. After an intense phase of international collaboration – including the design and build of the entire campus - NLCS Jeju opened its doors to over 430 students on 26th September 2011.  A further 300 pupils joined in September 2012 and the intention is that the school will reach capacity (1,400) within the next few years.

Tap here for SUB-MENU content